BlackBerry and iPhone users are getting a mobile version of Quickbooks. The new app from Intuit allows users to view real-time financial data. Beyond compulsively checking credit card and account balances, biz owners can also browse vendor, customer and employee date.
Expanded features also include some basic accounting allowing users to track income and expenses. With all these features, now there are even more excuses to not go into work.
- Founded 1984
- Overview BlackBerry provides wireless devices and solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. It is widely known for the development of the Blackberry smartphone. It offers the BlackBerry wireless communications platform solution, which includes the commpression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry hand-held wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. …
- Location Waterloo, ON
- Categories Embedded Systems, Wireless, Hardware, Telecommunications, Mobile
- Website http://us.blackberry.com
- Full profile for BlackBerry
- Founded 1983
- Overview Intuit offers business and financial management solutions for SMBs, financial institutions, consumers and accounting professionals. The company’s product portfolio includes TurboTax, a software solution that offers free tax filing, efile taxes, and income tax returns; Quicken; QuickBooks; Mint.com, and more. The company also offers end-to-end solutions for online tax preparation, download products, …
- Location Mountain View, CA
- Categories Consumer, PaaS, Accounting
- Website http://www.intuit.com
- Full profile for Intuit