Apparently August 12th is a holiday for anybody in the mobile industry. At least, that’s what I derive from the fact that nothing is going on. What are you, the devoted mobile blog reader, to do for entertainment?
You could go have a snackpack and watch some day-time soaps .. or, even better, you could read David Flynn’s BlackBerry Bold review over at APC Mag. It’s about as in-depth as they get, teetering on the edge of a novella. If you’re anxious for some insight on the Bold, go check it out.
- Founded 1984
- Overview BlackBerry provides wireless devices and solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. It is widely known for the development of the Blackberry smartphone. It offers the BlackBerry wireless communications platform solution, which includes the commpression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry hand-held wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. …
- Location Waterloo, ON
- Categories Embedded Systems, Wireless, Hardware, Software, Telecommunications, Mobile
- Website http://us.blackberry.com
- Full profile for BlackBerry
- Founded 2015
- Overview Bold is a platform for writing long-form content at work. Use cases include things like engineering tutorials, product specs, memos, onboarding docs, etc.
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Categories Enterprise, Content, Publishing
- Founders David Byttow, Ben South Lee
- Website http://bold.io
- Full profile for Bold