Wow, for the first time I’ve found that Twitter can actually be useful. Here’s a new trailer for “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” that I wouldn’t have known about if it weren’t for someone I happen to be following on the big blue machine.
The film will be in theaters November 21st, if you’re into watching young wizards battle the awkwardness of puberty and teenage politics in a faraway land.
- Founded 2006
- Overview Twitter is a global social networking platform that allows its users to send and read 140-character messages known as “tweets”. It enables registered users to read and post their tweets through the web, short message service (SMS), and mobile applications. As a global real-time communications platform, Twitter has more than 400 million monthly visitors and 255 million monthly active users around …
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Categories SMS, Blogging Platforms, Messaging, Software, Information Services
- Website http://www.twitter.com/
- Full profile for Twitter
- Bio Hi, I am Harry, I am working on a 3d printing firm from last couple of years. We are providing all kind of 3d printing facilities for our clients within the cheapest budget with maximum quality. Because we know clients satisfaction is the only way of reach the graph of success.
- Full profile for harry potter