The LGX110, Yet Another Small Notebook, will arrive in October, according to rumors at RegHardware. It is said that venerable PC maker MSI will build the hardware and that when it launches the market will be so saturated that it will barely sell, leading LG engineers to go back to making air conditioners and refrigerators for the Third World.
The X110 should have an 8.9-inch screen, 2GB of memory, a 120GB hard drive, and cost about $625.
- Founded 1958
- Overview LG is a South Korean multinational company which includes LG Electronics. LG Englewood Cliffs is a new building initiative that protects the palisades and creates homes for the growing U.S. workforce.
- Location Seoul, 11
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Hardware, Software, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electronics
- Website http://www.lg.com
- Full profile for LG
- Founded 2006
- Overview MSi has always been focused on creating a solution to the high-energy consumption of hot, costly halogen lights in a myriad of applications – particularly in Retail, Hospitality, Museums and Furniture. Today, MSiXPAR’s are getting rave reviews across the nation, including the coveted INC500 award Top 500 fastest growing companies in America.
- Location Boca Raton, FL
- Categories Hardware, Software
- Website http://www.msissl.com
- Full profile for MSI