Look for Verizon to start infiltrating select NYC neighborhoods in the “coming weeks” while they deploy their fiber-optic network. The telco giant has received approval from the New York State Public Service Commission to start selling its FiOS cable TV service in New York.
As Verizon FiOS is 100% fiber-optic all the way to your home, expect the transition to take some time. It would seem Time Warner Cable, Cablevision and RCN have some time before they start actually losing customers.
- Founded 1999
- Overview Fios, provides electronic discovery management services for corporations, law firms, and litigation support companies. It offers electronic discovery services, such as evidence collection, processing, review, and production. The company also provides litigation readiness services, including litigation readiness assessment, electronically stored information content mapping, legal hold protocols, discovery …
- Location Portland, OR
- Categories Legal, Consulting, Advice
- Website http://www.fiosinc.com
- Full profile for Fios
- Founded 1983
- Overview Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company that operates 4G LTE and 3G networks as well as provides information and entertainment services. The company serves mass market, business, government, and wholesale customers by delivering broadband and other wireline and wireless communication innovations. Verizon Communications Wireless operates America’s largest wireless network …
- Location New York, NY
- Categories Information Technology, Mobile, Communications Infrastructure
- Website http://www.verizon.com/
- Full profile for Verizon Communications