Earlier in the year Corsair launched the low-latency RAM geared specifically for the Penryn-based MacBook and MacBook Pro, which I currently have on my MBP, and now they’re kicking out some kits for the Mac Pro. The new Mac Memory kits buffer at 800MHz and work alongside the MP-specific heat sinks and whatever else to unleash the beast that is your Mac Pro. A 4GB DIMM kit retails for $250 and all Corsair Mac memory are put through the ringer at Apple Test Labs.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; Apple TV; a portfolio …
- Location Cupertino, CA
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Retail, Hardware, Software, Electronics
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Founded 1994
- Overview Corsair is a global company bringing innovative, high-performance components to the PC gaming market. Specializing in very high performance memory, ultra-efficient power supplies, and other key system components, their products are the choice of overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere.
- Location Fremont, CA
- Categories Hardware + Software, Game
- Website http://www.corsair.com
- Full profile for Corsair