This guy is thinking of suing Nintendo, alleging that he came up with an idea that the gaming giant copied with its so-popular-we-can-all-afford-long-pants Wii system.
This video was apparently made about eight years ago. If it’s real, this guy might have a shot at some cash. Contrary to popular belief around the blogosphere, it’s my opinion that he’s wearing shorts, not boxers.
- Founded 1889
- Overview Nintendo is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company that develops game consoles. The company is engaged in developing, manufacturing, and distributing desktop and portable consoles and other related hardware and software components. It also offers entertainment products such as Family Computer (NES), Super Famicom (SNES), Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii, and Wii U. Nintendo …
- Location Redmond, WA
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Video Games
- Website http://nintendo.com
- Full profile for Nintendo
- Founded 1940
- Overview Sega Corporation is a video gaming software based in Japan with offices in San Francisco and London. SEGAÂ® of America, Inc. is the American arm of Tokyo, Japan-based SEGA Corporation, a worldwide leader in interactive entertainment both inside and outside the home. The company develops, publishes and distributes interactive entertainment software products for a variety of hardware platforms …
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Categories PC Games, Video, Video Games
- Website http://www.sega.com
- Full profile for Sega