Oh Ballmie. Poor Ballmie. Always getting hassled by the media. Some of these quotes are pretty funny, though. My favorites include:
3. "Linux is a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual property sense to everything it touches."
7. "Google’s not a real company. It’s a house of cards."
and 8. "There’s no chance that the iPhone is going to get any significant market share. No chance."
Ten Absolutely Stupid Quotes By Steve Ballmer [Learn More About Your Linux]
- Founded 1974
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells a range of software products and services. Microsoft’s devices and consumer (D&C) licensing segment licenses Windows operating system and related software; Microsoft Office for consumers; and Windows Phone operating system. The company’s computing and gaming hardware segment provides Xbox …
- Location Redmond, WA
- Categories Collaboration, Developer Tools, Cloud Computing, Software, Enterprise Software, Operating Systems
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft
- Bio Steve Ballmer is a former director of Microsoft Corporation. He joined Microsoft in 1980 and was the company’s first business manager. Ballmer retired as Chief Executive Officer on Feb. 4, 2014. Before becoming CEO in 2000, his roles at Microsoft included senior vice president of sales and support, senior vice president of systems software and vice president of marketing. Under his leadership, Microsoft …
- Full profile for Steve Ballmer