Yo, check it Virgin Mobile users. I bet you guys get excited whenever a new phone comes out, so get ready to pee your pants in joy. If you take a stroll to your local Target, you’ll find the lovely new Wildcard from Kyocera. Equipped with EV-DO, this flip-phone has a full-QWERTY keypad, Bluetooth, and a 1.3-megapixel camera. All for $99.99 with no contract required. Looks like it has an AIM client too. Not a bad deal for $100. Not bad at all.
Virgin Mobile Wildcard Arrives in Stores [Phone News]
- Founded 1962
- Overview Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best: the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing …
- Location Minneapolis, MN
- Categories E-Commerce, Shopping, Retail, Communities
- Website http://www.target.com
- Full profile for Target
- Founded 2001
- Overview Virgin Mobile is a brand used by several mobile phone service providers. Each Virgin Mobile provider acts as an independent entity, usually in a partnership between [Richard Branson](http://www.crunchbase.com/person/richard-branson)'s Virgin Group and an existing phone company. In the US Virgin Mobile uses [Sprint](http://www.crunchbase.com/company/sprint-nextel)'s network.
- Location Warren, NJ
- Categories Software, Telecommunications, Mobile
- Website http://www.virginmobileusa.com
- Full profile for Virgin Mobile USA