Could it be? Were the rumors true? Has the Falcon Xbox 360 landed? It appears so. According to the blokes over at Xbox Forums, the Halo 3 edition is juiced with the 65nm CPUs that are purported to run cooler, which in turn would reduce any further RROD units. Pretty sure those price cuts were a direct result of the switch.
65nm (Falcon), BenQ, Heatsink Discussion [Xbox Forums]
- Founded 1974
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells a range of software products and services. Microsoft’s devices and consumer (D&C) licensing segment licenses Windows operating system and related software; Microsoft Office for consumers; and Windows Phone operating system. The company’s computing and gaming hardware segment provides Xbox …
- Location Redmond, WA
- Categories Developer Tools, Cloud Computing, Software, Operating Systems
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft
- Description The Xbox 360 is Microsoft's 2nd generation game console.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Xbox 360