Could it be? Were the rumors true? Has the Falcon Xbox 360 landed? It appears so. According to the blokes over at Xbox Forums, the Halo 3 edition is juiced with the 65nm CPUs that are purported to run cooler, which in turn would reduce any further RROD units. Pretty sure those price cuts were a direct result of the switch.
65nm (Falcon), BenQ, Heatsink Discussion [Xbox Forums]
- Founded 1974
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the [Microsoft Windows line of operating systems](/product/windows), [Microsoft Office office suite](/product/microsoft-office), and [Internet Explorer](http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie) …
- Location Redmond, WA
- Categories Software, Video Games
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft
- Description The Xbox 360 is Microsoft's 2nd generation game console.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Xbox 360