Most of us are aware that Cingular has switched over to using the AT&T name instead. Not only is this another odd telecom move, it’s also confusing. Lucky for us, we have Stephen Colbert on our side to explain how it all works. His powerful graphs and gripping lingo make for an awesome clip to watch. The funny part is, it’s actually quite informative.
- Bio Stephen is the host, writer and executive producer of the Emmy and Peabody Award-winning series "The Colbert Report" on Comedy Central as well as an accomplished author and actor. Recently, he starred as Harry in the New York Philharmonic presentation of Stephen Sondheim's "Company" along with Jon Cryer, Neil Patrick Harris, Christina Hendricks, Patti LuPone and Martha Plimpton, among others. "The …
- Full profile for Stephen Colbert
- Founded 1987
- Overview Telecom Corporation of New Zealand Limited (Telecom) was formed in 1987 out of the telecommunications division of the New Zealand Post Office, a government department. In 1990 Telecom became one of the first telcos in the world to be fully privatised.
- Location Christchurch, E9
- Categories E-Commerce, Telecommunications
- Full profile for Telecom