Dave over at MobilityToday got to play with the HTC Artemis, a GPS-enabled smartphone with FM radio and TomTom Navigator 6
. It even has a wee squirrel ball, which is fairly cool, and runs Windows Mobile as opposed to Windows Smartphone Edition which makes me throw up a little when I use it.
HTC Artemis First Look [MobilityToday]
- Founded 1997
- Overview HTC Corp is engaged in the design, development, and manufacture of smartphones and tablets in Taiwan. The company offers PDA phones and smartphones for mobile operators and distributors in Europe, the United States, and Asia. These machines are available as HTC devices and as products individually customized for operators and device partners. The company provides its own HTC self-branded products …
- Location Taoyüan, 04
- Categories Hardware, Software, Mobile
- Founders Cher Wang
- Website http://www.htc.com
- Full profile for HTC Corp
- Founded 1997
- Overview Artemis is a leading UK fund manager, offering a range of funds within each of the main investment vehicles - Unit Trusts, an Investment Trust, a Venture Capital Trust (VCT), Hedge Funds and a SICAV. Artemis is a dedicated active investment management house, specialising in investments and asset management for retail investors and segregated institutional investment management.
- Location London, H9
- Categories Financial Services
- Website http://www.artemisonline.co.uk
- Full profile for Artemis