Every company is in a race to find the best remote engineers
We now live in a remote-first world. Every company is in a race to reap the benefits of remote engineering talent. Tech giants such as LinkedIn, Spotify, Twitter, and now Robinhood have recently announced they plan to continue allowing their people to work from anywhere (WFA). Even multinational industrial conglomerates like Siemens and Ford have decided to go remote-first. So whether you reside in the US or South America, Europe, Asia, or Africa, this is fantastic news for software engineers worldwide.
In other words, companies want people like you
The reasons are obvious. Companies get to recruit from a planetary pool. They can hire from previously untapped geographies. They’ve seen the proven success of distributed teams.
But it’s hard to get noticed in a planetary pool
You used to have two choices.
- You can apply directly — You would have the benefits of long-term employment, high-quality projects, working directly with the company, and have career growth. But these jobs are hard to get. How often have you applied for a job only to never hear back? You’re not alone. Sadly this is the experience for most talented developers. Here’s the truth about your LinkedIn profile and resume; engineering managers reviewing hundreds of candidates aren’t going to spend more than a minute looking over your employment history and work portfolio. For non-US candidates, this is especially hard since your educational background and work history is not familiar to most US hiring employers.
- You can hunt for gigs in a marketplace —These have the benefit of flexibility and are easy to get. But marketplaces offer gigs, not careers. You don’t get to work on high-quality projects. You also have to spend a lot of time chasing gigs. It can be frustrating to have to work on your sales and marketing skills instead of simply honing your craft to become a great software engineer. Chasing payments from unreliable clients is also not fun.
What if there was a new category of remote work?
We asked ourselves some simple questions. What if there was a new category of remote work?
Work that had all the positives of the two approaches with none of the negatives.
What if you had access to:
- Jobs from the world’s most admired and beloved companies
- And these were long term engagements
- You had access to career growth, mentorship, and upskilling
- You had access to an exclusive Community
- And you no longer had to hunt for a job
This is why we built Turing. Turing helps you spin up your engineering dream career in the cloud, powered by AI. With Turing’s Intelligent Talent Cloud, you don’t need to have Google, Facebook, or Twitter on your resume to find your engineering dream job.
Imagine a new way to build your career without ever emailing a resume again. We are creating a new category of remote work. We call this Talent Cloud.
Your engineering dream career, powered by AI
With Turing’s Intelligent Talent Cloud, your geography doesn’t limit your opportunity. The geo lottery is dead. If you have the skills to contribute, there’s a company building a world-changing product looking for a developer like you.
Instead of spending weeks and months applying for jobs and crossing your fingers for an interview, what if you could use that same amount of time to showcase your expertise on front-end and back-end frameworks? You can even get started on the vetting process right now.
That’s the beauty of Turing’s vetting engine. We help you build a Deep Developer Profile that allows companies to better understand your technical aptitude AND the communication skills that enable you to work effectively on a geographically distributed team. It’s a win-win for everyone involved. Engineers are evaluated for jobs based on their abilities while hiring managers receive access to pre-vetted talent ready to hit the ground running from day one.
Turing is your long-term career partner
Once an engineer has been vetted by Turing and matched with your dream company, the goal is to help you focus on career development while Turing takes care of the rest. Turing pays our engineers directly and offers personalized career mentoring to grow your skills and industry value. You also have 24/7 support from our HR and career success team. You tell us your compensation expectation, and we agree on a rate that you’re excited about. You receive 100% of that. We charge companies on top of that to cover our costs.
We use our AI-assisted matching platform to connect you with the best jobs, one after the next, depending on your career objectives. Want to see what it’s like to work for a Fortune 100 company after a few years at a Series A startup? Rest assured that we can make that happen. 200+ companies (Johnson & Johnson, Pepsi, Dell, Glassdoor, and Coinbase, to name a few) are using Turing to find great engineers around the world.
On Turing, our partner companies can hire engineers across 20+ job types (Full-stack, back-end, front-end, mobile, cloud, and crypto, just to name a few) and 100+ technologies (React, Java, Python, Golang, and Flutter, amongst many others). So no matter your interests and areas of expertise, chances are a fantastic job will be available. We’ll match you with better and better jobs, one after the next.
It’s easy to get started
- Pass our tests — Once you register for Turing, the next step is going through our vetting engine so that we can help you create a Deep Developer Profile that will make you stand out to our partner companies. It’s usually a two to five-hour process that measures your technical abilities, English language proficiency, and communication skills. Didn’t pass your first attempt? No worries, you can retake any test in three months.
- Get matched — The next step is the matching process. Our dedicated team of mentors works with you to set a work schedule and compensation that’s exciting for you so that we can find the best company to begin your career on Turing.
- Start working — All that’s left to do is get started on your dream job! Turings pays our engineers monthly, and we take care of all your HR paperwork, letting you focus on doing what you do best.
Let the Intelligent Talent Cloud help you build the career of your dreams
We now live in a remote-first world. You no longer have to move to where the jobs are. Talent Clouds like Turing bring the jobs to you.
Turing’s mission is to unleash the world’s untapped human potential. That starts with helping developers like you access the life-changing career opportunities that your talent deserves. So, sign up today and start working for companies like Coinbase, Rivian, Johnson & Johnson, and many more.