Instant bank payment networks, like RTP and FedNow, are on the near horizon in the U.S. These transformative systems offer benefits to both business owners and their customers, and the time to plan and prepare for adding a modern payment platform to your business is now.
Join our panel of industry experts hosted by Modern Treasury, as they discuss the effect a shift to an instant payments infrastructure will have across virtually all industries. The U.S. continues to lag behind the rest of the world when it comes to real-time bank payment systems, and these panelists will share what businesses can learn from foreign payment systems, like UPI and Pix.
Meet the panelists:
- Sam Aarons, CTO at Modern Treasury (Moderator)
- Shruthi Murthy, EVP of Engineering at Modern Treasury
- Ralph Furman, CTO and Co-Founder at Parafin
- Rupa Krishnan, Global Head of Real Time Payments at JP Morgan
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- The business case for using instant payment networks
- How your customers will benefit when you provide instant payment options
- How to prepare to incorporate the next chapter of payments technology into your business