Deriving sustainable business value from AI initiatives can be challenging. Many puzzle pieces need to click into place perfectly. If you can’t make the pieces fit, your organization may not realize and sustain the business value you need from your AI investment. Are you facing any of these challenges?
- No strategic priority among AI investments
- Team resource and skill constraints
- A lack of alignment with your company’s policies and values
- An inability to scale AI effectively and efficiently
Watch Sudhir Hasbe, senior director of product management at Google Cloud (Analytics), and Hillorie Farace di Villaforesta, head of cloud alliances at Dataiku, to learn how to face these challenges head on.
Find out how to:
- Securely scale and govern AI projects
- Systematize AI and analytics for greater productivity
- Empower and upskill technical and business teams
- Deploy more AI in the business while managing costs
- Gain more business value from AI