Approximately 2 months ago in July 2021, Bluetti — the portable solar storage pioneer, announced their release of an industry first, modular solar power station — the AC300 and its accompanying LFP battery module, the B300 (3,072Wh).
At long last, after two months of waiting, the AC300 and B300 are finally here!
Solar vs. gas generators (why go solar?)
- No added noise/extremely quiet operation – 35dB (quiet as whisper)
- Free, clean, endless renewable power source from the sun or wind.
- Increases your daily solar consumption 24/7
- Extremely low maintenance (due to barely any moving parts)
- Seamless UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) when power outages occurred
- Noisy operation ≥70dB (as loud as a washing machine)
- Emissions, deadly toxic carbon monoxide (the generators must be used outside)
- Higher carbon footprint (uses fossil fuels for power)
- Requires maintenance (lots of moving parts to maintain)
- Monthly fuel costs (fuel is not free like the sun)
When using a solar generator, you are essentially using free energy from the sun instead of using costly fossil fuels. You can continue getting this free energy from the sun for the lifespan of your solar panels, which is usually around 25 to 30 years. And, Unlike most conventional fuel or gas generators, solar generators have absolutely no moving parts and do not use liquid fuel. This means that the likelihood of needing to pay for any types of repairs is significantly lower.
Aside from the financial gains of using a solar generator, choosing a green technology over other fossil fueled systems has various environmental and health benefits. Gas powered generators lead to air pollution alongside noise pollution, and while the latter is just simply annoying, the former contributes to climate change and respiratory diseases.
Last but not least, most heavy duty gas powered generators can weigh hefty amounts, sometimes up to 250 pounds. While Bluetti’s heavy duty solar powered AC300 weighs a mere 44 pounds and the external battery B300 weighs 74lbs in comparison. Obviously, the less powerful the generator the lighter it usually weighs but in summary, solar generators are easier to move around than gas powered generators for the same amount of power density.
Why choose the Bluetti AC300?
- Bluetti AC300 is 100% modular and can accept up to four B300 battery modules per unit, adding up to a total of 12,288Wh
- Being modular means people can transport vast amounts of power with ease. All together the machine weighs too much to transport, but individually, each part is highly portable.
- AC300 uses top of the range LFP cells which have 3500+ life cycles leading up to 80% of the original capacity. (In other words, putting the device through one cycle a day, means 10 years of service life.)
- Capable of receiving 2,400 watts of unrivalled MPPT solar charging input, it’s time to go full-time solar!
- Packed with a 3000 watt pure sine wave inverter able to adjust the AC charging rate (no need for a power brick, one charging cable will do just fine)
- While connected to two B300 battery modules, the AC300 can be charged with both solar and AC simultaneously, adding up to 5400 watts of power input.
- Allows the connection of the new Bluetti Fusion Box Pro, connecting of which doubles the voltage, power, and capacity up to 6000W, 240V, 24,576Wh.
- All of this technology can be controlled by a complex, yet easy to use smartphone app via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Where to buy the AC300 & how it’s delivered
All brand new Bluetti products can be purchased on bluettipower.com. AC300 paired with the 1× B300 battery module now starts at $2999 (original price is $3699, that is $700 OFF for a limited quantity). AC300 paired with 2× B300 battery modules starts at $4499 (original price is $5797, that is $1298 OFF). Also, you can save $1000 when buying certain AC300 solar bundles. Orders will be delivered about 3-5 weeks from purchase date.
The AC200 MAX is back in stock
After being sold-out, the AC200 MAX and B230 battery modules are now both available for purchase again. The AC200 MAX has a standard built-in 2,048Wh LFP battery pack (with expandable battery capabilities) — an all-round upgrade of the long loved AC200/P.
At total capacity (connected with two B300 battery modules) the AC200 MAX boasts up to 8,192Wh!
For a limited time period, Bluetti is also offering a discount coupon on the AC200 MAX meaning it can now be bought for $1,799, ($300 in savings). Additional savings can be made by purchasing bundles.