Report incidents to TechCrunch staff by calling +1 (415) 579-3838 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are experiencing an emergency, dial 911.
TechCrunch will not tolerate any type of harassment of attendees, including the following but not limited to:
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Display of sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate verbal or physical intimidation
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Advocating for or encouraging any of the above behaviors
Because of the following but not limited to:
- Gender identity and expression
- Sexual orientation
- Physical appearance
- Body size
As an attendee, you are expected to abide by the guidelines set above. At TechCrunch’s discretion, those deemed in violation will be removed from the venue immediately without a refund and barred from future TechCrunch events.
If you experience or witness a Code of Conduct violation, report it to TechCrunch staff by calling +1 (415) 579-3838 or emailing email@example.com. You may also report it directly to:
- Security staff stationed throughout the venue
- TechCrunch volunteers, identifiable by their TechCrunch T-shirts
- TechCrunch employees
We base the TechCrunch Code of Conduct on the principles of inclusion, equality, diversity and respect. These guidelines are necessary to ensure that everyone can safely enjoy TechCrunch events. By purchasing a ticket to, working for, vending at or sponsoring any TechCrunch event, conference and conference-related social event, you agree to the policies set forth above.