Successful startup founders do not spring fully formed from the head of whatever god or goddess keeps tabs on entrepreneurs. It takes time to educate yourself, learn essential skills and acquire a smart, connected network. Here’s the great news — TechCrunch Early Stage, taking place April 20 in Boston, Massachusetts, is designed to help both early and future founders accelerate the learning curve.
Click and save: Buy an early-bird ticket now, and you’ll save $200.
TC Early Stage: It’s All About You
Whether you’re still in the idea stage, working full-time while building your business on the side, or hard at work bootstrapping, TC Early Stage cuts through the hype and focuses on information to help you increase your knowledge, build your startup and improve your business future.
You’ll Learn from the Best
- Leading founders: They’ve been in your shoes. Even better, they’re willing and able to help you take the steps to get to where they are now.
- Top early-stage VCs: They’ll share best practices when it comes to issues like securing funding and improving your pitch deck.
- Startup ecosystem experts: They’ll provide invaluable information and actionable advice — that you can implement now — across the spectrum of core startup skills.
- Other entrepreneurs just like you: Building a startup can be a lonely endeavor. This is an opportunity to connect and share struggles, successes and tips and to build a lifelong support system.
Killer Content at TC Early Stage
Prepare for a full day packed with expert-led workshops and panel discussions, plus small-group roundtable discussions with Q&As that really let you dig into a specific topic. All of it’s designed to give you the tips, skills and understanding you need to kick off those bootstraps and grow with your sight set on unicorn status. Take a look at some of the topics from TC Early Stage(s) Past.
- Understanding product-market fit and how to find it
- Building your brand
- Attracting media attention
- Scaling your customer base
- Funding: From unconventional ways to Series A
You can’t minimize or underestimate the value of being surrounded by so much early-stage entrepreneurial talent in one building. It’s prime networking territory. Who knows? You might find a co-founder or the perfect code wizard or catch the eye of an investor.
TechCrunch Early Stage takes place on April 20, 2023, in Boston. Buy your early-bird ticket and save $200. Then get ready to learn new skills, accelerate your learning curve and move your startup dream forward.
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TC Early Stage 2023? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.