We’re T-minus 24 hours until the TechCrunch Disrupt early bird flies south and takes up to $1,300 in savings with it. If you’re serious about realizing your startup dreams, you need to be kind to your bottom line. Disrupt is packed with many long-tail opportunities, but this one ends in just 24 hours.
Buy your early-bird pass to Disrupt before Friday, July 29 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
What can you expect to experience on October 18–20 when you roll into San Francisco? You’ll hear and learn from the startup world’s brightest minds, makers and investors dedicated to helping you build for success.
You’ll hear from speakers like:
- Toyin Ajayi, co-founder and CEO of Cityblock Health
- Annie Case, partner at Kleiner Perkins
- Henrique Dubugras, co-founder and co-CEO of Brex
- RJ Scaringe, founder and CEO at Rivian
- Cuy Sheffield, VP and global head of crypto at Visa
You’ll learn during sessions like:
- Negotiating Your First Term Sheet with Mandela SH Dixon (All Raise), Kevin Liu (Techstars) and James Norman (Black Operator Ventures)
- How to Manage Staff in a Remote, Asynchronous Reality with Mathilde Collin (Front) and Adriana Roche (Mural)
- How to Measure TAM Without Bullshitting Yourself with Aydin Senkut (Felicis), Kara Norton (Upfront) and Deena Shakir (Lux Capital)
Connect and engage in a whole new way
If you prefer your networking to take place over a good meal, you might want to keep your evenings open for our Dinners for Six. We’ll roll out the details on this fun and tasty way to connect soon, but here’s the general idea.
Sign up, and you’ll be matched with other hungry Disrupt attendees to enjoy a delicious dinner and great conversation at a local restaurant. Matched how, exactly? Good question. By topic, by role, by cuisine? All of the above? It’s too soon to say, but watch this space for more info. Take note: These dinners are a strictly dutch-treat situation.
TechCrunch Disrupt takes place in San Francisco on October 18–20 with an online day on October 21. You have just 24 hours left before the early bird goes south on Friday, July 29 at 11:59 p.m. PDT. Be kind to your bottom line. Buy your pass before the clock runs out, and you can save up to $1,300.
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TechCrunch Disrupt 2022? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.