Your chance to step into a huge spotlight of opportunity and industry, investor and media exposure comes to a screeching halt this week. I’m talking about the Startup Battlefield 200, a handpicked cohort of companies that will take TechCrunch Disrupt by storm on October 18–21 in San Francisco.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of the exclusive SBF 200, get moving because the deadline to submit your application expires this Sunday, July 31 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
Take a gander at what the SBF 200 VIP experience includes:
- Access to all the Disrupt presentations, breakouts and roundtables.
- Exhibition space for all three days of Disrupt. Note: Only SBF 200 startups are allowed to exhibit at Disrupt.
- SBF 200-only masterclasses.
- Pitch training with TC staff.
- Pitch deck reviews with industry experts.
- The opportunity to flash-pitch investors and TechCrunch editors.
- Exclusive investor networking opportunities.
- Media exposure.
- One free year of TechCrunch+ membership.
But wait … there’s a huge “there’s more.”
TC editors will choose 20 of the SBF 200 startups to compete for $100,000 as finalists in the Startup Battlefield pitch competition. You can’t compete if you’re not part of the SBF 200 cohort.
The Startup Battlefield Finalists also receive additional, private pitch coaching to prepare them to pitch to our panel of judges — live in front of the entire Disrupt audience. Only one standout startup will win the day, the glory and the $100,000.
This could be a trajectory-changing experience, but you only get a shot if you apply to the Startup Battlefield 200 by July 31 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Get it done, and we hope to welcome you into the SBF 200 fold at TechCrunch Disrupt in October.
Not quite ready to take that particular leap? Buy a pass to Disrupt before the early-bird price expires on July 29 at 11:59 p.m. PT, and you can save up to $1,300.
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TechCrunch Disrupt 2022? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.