Take a few minutes right now to score two-for-one passes to TechCrunch Disrupt in San Francisco on October 18-20.
This holiday flash-sale won’t last forever. In fact, it ends today, July 5, at precisely 11:59 pm (PT). The sale applies to every pass level — General Admission, Investor and Student / Non-Profit. Buy a two-for-one pass to Disrupt, split the cost with a friend and save a very tidy 50%.
Leave no colleague behind; bring your entire team for half the price. Your people can cover more sessions and check out more of the Startup Battlefield 200 — the only early-stage startups exhibiting on the expo floor (applications close soon, so get your foot in the door and start your application today!). Amp up your networking, connect with more founders, investors and other attendees to discover more opportunities for partnerships or collaborations. Here are some exciting speakers you’ll get to hear from at Disrupt this year:
- Chris Dixon – Founder & Managing Partner, a16z crypto
- Mandela Schumacher-Hodge Dixon – CEO, All Raise
- Nisha Dua – Co-founder & Managing Partner, BBG Ventures
- Anu Duggal – Founding Partner, Female Founders Fund
- Amanda DoAmaral – Co-founder & CEO, Fiveable
- Sara Du – Co-founder & CEO, Alloy Automation
- Henrique Dubugras – Co-founder & CEO, Brex
- Josh Fabian – Co-founder & CEO, Metafy
- Johanna Faries – SVP & General Manager, Call of Duty, Activision Blizzard
- Dylan Field – Co-founder & CEO, Figma
TechCrunch Disrupt is where early-stage startup founders can learn essential information from some of the best minds in the tech industry.
We’ll have lots more exciting speakers, presentations and programs to share with you in the run-up to Disrupt. Keep your fingers on the pulse of TechCrunch — sign up for event updates to receive the latest announcements and discounts.
TechCrunch Disrupt takes place in San Francisco on October 18-20 with an online day on October 21. Don’t miss out on our July 4th flash sale. Buy your two-for-one passes before the deadline expires today, July 5, at 11:59 pm (PT).
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TechCrunch Disrupt? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.