Buckle up, startup and tech fans. Save the date and get ready to rub virtual elbows with mobility’s best and brightest minds — the movers, shakers and policy makers that are shaping the future of transportation.
TC Sessions: Mobility returns for its third year on June 9, 2021. Can you say mobility three-peat? Yes, you can!
We’re excited to host another day dedicated to the people — and the technology they’re developing — that’s changing transportation. TC Sessions: Mobility 2021 goes beyond hunting for the next unicorn or showcasing the gee-whiz distraction of the moment. We’ll explore the latest trends, discuss regulatory, technical and ethical challenges and look at the costs and long-term effects on towns and cities.
Pro tip: Early-bird pricing is now in play on all pass levels and June will be here before you know it. Keep your hard-earned money in your pocket. Buy your passes now and save 35% before the prices increase.
We’re building out the day’s agenda, and we’ll pack it with presentations, interviews and Q&As with founders, investors and inventors. Enjoy breakout sessions, dozens of exhibiting startups and plenty of time to network and recruit — with attendees from around the world.
Take a look at some of the mobility mavens and transportation titans who joined us on the virtual stage at last year’s event to get a sense of the quality programming you should expect on June 9.
- JB Straubel, co-founder, CEO of Redwood Materials, co-founder and former Tesla CTO
- Tekedra Mawakana, COO, Waymo
- Matthew Johnson-Roberson, co-founder, Refraction AI
- Nancy Sun, co-founder and chief engineer, Ike
- Shin-pei Tsay, director of policy, cities and transportation, Uber
- Peter Rawlinson, CTO and CEO, Lucid Motors
- Margaret Stewart Nagle, head of policy and government affairs, Wing
- Paul Ajegba, director, Michigan Department of Transportation
- Celina Mikolajczak, vice president, battery technology, Panasonic Energy of North America, Panasonic
- Reilly Brennan, founding general partner, Trucks Venture Capital
Will you benefit from attending TC Sessions: Mobility 2021? Take it from Rachael Wilcox, creative producer at Volvo Cars, who completed a TechCrunch hat trick in 2020 by attending Disrupt, TC Sessions: Robotics/AI and TC Sessions: Mobility.
“Going to TechCrunch events, whether it’s Disrupt or TC Sessions, helps me stay ahead of emerging trends, technologies and startups that affect the future of mobility.”
TC Sessions: Mobility 2021 takes place on June 9, 2021. Learn from and engage with the industry’s mightiest minds, makers, innovators and investors. Buy your early-bird pass, connect with your worldwide community and help build a new age of transportation.
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TC Sessions: Mobility 2021? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.