What a week, yeah? Instead of the news cycle slowing as the year races to a close, things are still as hot as ever. We have funding rounds big and small, IPOs, first-day extravaganza and more.
- Career Karma raised $10 million, and we have thoughts and concerns.
- Skyflow raised $17.5 million in an effort to try to get the Equity team to understand the nuances of different encryption types.
- Calm raised $75 million, which felt pretty reasonable given reports and its fundraising history.
- Squire tripled its valuation in a new round that included $45 million in equity capital along with some debt.
- We also talked about the DoorDash and C3.ai IPO pops, where Airbnb priced, and who is coming next.
- We rounded off with what’s up with TikTok stars investing in tech startups. Danny was not a fan.
And that’s that! If you aren’t tired, have you even been paying attention?