We’re back with not an Equity Shot or Dive of Monday, this is just the regular show! So, we got back to our roots by looking at a huge number of early-stage rounds. And a few other things that we were just too excited about to not mention.
- A hacker house aimed at college-age women and non-binary individuals.
- What Sketchy is and why it just raised north of $30 million.
- AgentSync’s rapid-fire funding news, and what we can discern from it.
- Pave’s round, Welcome’s second this year, and what’s up with helping startup employees navigate equity compensation.
- What Heru is building in Mexico with its new round.
- How BuildBuddy managed to raise double what it had originally targeted.
- Then we touched on AI: The new Scale AI round, what happened to Element AI, and Danny’s take on some big news from the technology itself.
- Finally, Lightspeed bought Upserve, Facebook bought Kustomer, Vista bought Gainsight, and Amazon wants to get into paid podcasting.
That was a lot, but how could we leave any of it out? We’re back Monday with more!