Calling all Extra Crunch members! We’ve partnered with Amazon Web Services for an Extra Crunch Partner Perk, and now eligible members can get $1,000 in AWS Activate credits as a part of an annual Extra Crunch membership plan.
If you are already an Extra Crunch member, scroll down to the bottom of the post for directions on how to claim the credits. If you are not yet a member, keep reading.
What is AWS?
AWS (Amazon Web Services) is the premier service for your application hosting needs, and we want to make sure our community is well-resourced to build. We understand that hosting and infrastructure costs can be a major hurdle for tech startups, and we’re hoping that this offer will help better support your team.
What’s included in the perk?
- $1,000 in AWS Activate credit valid for one year
- $350 USD in AWS Developer Support credits, valid for one year
How do I know if my startup is eligible?
Not all companies are eligible for AWS Activate credits. To apply to AWS Activate Founders, your startup must meet the following criteria:
- New to AWS Activate Founders
- Have not previously received credits from AWS Activate Portfolio
- Have an active AWS Account
- Startup must be self-funded, unbacked or bootstrapped — no institutional funding or affiliation with an Activate Provider
- Have a LinkedIn profile (applicant)
- Have a company website or web profile
- Be an annual or two-year Extra Crunch member
Applications are processed in 7-10 days.
What is Extra Crunch?
Extra Crunch is a membership program from TechCrunch that helps you spot technology trends and opportunities, build better startups and stay connected. It features thousands of articles, including weekly investor surveys, daily market analysis and expert interviews on fundraising, growth, monetization and other work topics.
Extra Crunch also features Extra Crunch Live Q&A sessions with startup experts, a 20% discount on TechCrunch events, access to Partner Perks and better ways to use and navigate TechCrunch.com.
Join our growing community of founders, investors and startup teams here.
What are Partner Perks?
The Extra Crunch Partner Perks program is a great way for our annual members to save a few bucks on software costs. Since launching the program last fall, we’ve added more than a dozen new perks, including discounts on Crunchbase, DocSend and more. To see a full list of Partner Perks, head here.