How much do we love Berlin, home of one of the best international tech communities going? So much that Disrupt Berlin 2018, which takes place on 29-30 November, is our third time hosting our world-class tech conference in this edgy and exciting European city.
We don’t rest on our laurels here at TechCrunch, and we want to take a moment to point out a few money-saving changes — along with improved access — to this year’s event. We can’t wait to see you in just over two months, so buy your tickets now.
First off, we’ve introduced a new tiered-pricing structure to help make attendance more affordable — up to 40 percent less than last year’s pricing. This structure also helps to meet the interests of Disrupt’s diverse attendees.
- Innovator Pass: €845 + VAT (includes access to all Disrupt stages and the Startup Alley expo hall).
- Founder Pass: €595 (includes access to CrunchMatch plus all Disrupt stages and Startup Alley).
- Investor Pass: €995 + VAT (includes access to CrunchMatch, Investor lounge, Investor events, all Disrupt stages and Startup Alley expo hall).
- Insider Pass: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing (includes first look at Startup Battlefield contestants, Speaker Green Room access, invitation to the exclusive TechCrunch Speakers and Editors Dinner).
- Startup Alley Exhibitor Package: €895 + VAT (includes access to a one-day Startup Alley exhibit table, CrunchMatch, all Disrupt stages, Startup Alley expo hall plus three Founder Passes (if you book before October 25).
Every ticket-holder reaps the benefit of outstanding programming across all three TechCrunch stages.
Disrupt Main Stage: Hear interviews with an incredible lineup of tech’s leading luminaries, moguls, investors and innovators. They’ll discuss the latest technologies and emerging trends, hold forth on what they’ve learned and share their perspective on what it takes to succeed.
Q&A Stage: Attendees have told us they’d love the opportunity to go deeper on topics raised on the Main Stage. We heard you, and thus the Q&A Stage was born. This is where you can get in the mix with Main Stage speakers, ask more questions and expand discussions.
Startup Showcase Stage: Our TechCrunch editors will highlight a variety of boundary-pushing startups by interviewing them onstage. Don’t miss this exciting way to learn about some of the most innovative startups at Disrupt Berlin.
Now, with all that startup action, you’re gonna need serious fuel to power through. No worries, we’ve got you covered. Check out our food truck roundup featuring a variety of local food trucks each day. Das ist gut!
Disrupt Berlin 2018 offers something for every attendee at a variety of affordable prices. Don’t miss out on the excitement and the opportunity — join us in Berlin 29-30 November. Buy your tickets today.