Today’s the day, people. The door slams shut on early-bird pricing for Disrupt San Francisco 2018 as of midnight PST tonight. It’s time to stop procrastinating, time to dust off your credit card and time to invest in your professional future — at the best possible price. Magical connections can happen at Disrupt events, and you never know who you’ll meet. Don’t miss the opportunities. Buy your ticket right now.
Disrupt SF 2018 (the only Disrupt event happening in North America this year) unfolds on September 5-7 at Moscone Center West. With three times the floor space, more than 10,000 attendees, 400 media outlets, 1,200+ exhibitors and giant piles of cash waiting to be won, it promises to be our biggest, most ambitious Disrupt ever. Why wouldn’t you go?
Here’s a partial list of superb reasons to attend Disrupt SF 2018:
- An outstanding roster of speakers
- Startup Battlefield with a $100,000 cash prize
- Startup Alley featuring a stunning array of tech companies — including 50+ startups that earned a Top Pick designation
- A Virtual Hackathon with a $10,000 top prize, plus thousands more in cash and prizes from sponsored contests
- CrunchMatch, a free, business match-making service that helps connect founders and investors who share similar business goals
Disrupt San Francisco 2018 takes place on September 5-7, and our early-bird pricing disappears at midnight PST tonight. Get in under the buzzer and, depending on the type of pass you purchase, you can save up to $1,200. That’s some serious cheddar. Go buy your ticket now.