Yesterday went off without a hitch, but today’s lineup will blow your mind: Reid Hoffman. Marc Benioff. Ash Carter. Steph Curry. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Plus, we have more Battlefield companies coming at you.
Just like yesterday, the live stream is going to be available pretty much anywhere you are. Here are the deets:
- TechCrunch.com – The entire show will be live streamed to TechCrunch.com. The video feed will be featured on the homepage. There’s no way you can miss it.
- YouTube – The entire show will be live streamed to the TechCrunch YouTube channel, but the stream will be split into two segments (morning and afternoon) on Monday-Wednesday. The Hackathon will be aired as a single stream on Sunday.
- Facebook Live – Select segments of the show will be aired on our Facebook page, including the Startup Battlefield Finals, Hackathon presentations, multiple speakers sessions and a few behind-the-scenes segments.
- PlayStation – A full live stream of the show will be shown on the PlayStation live events app.
- Twitch – Hackathon presentations plus speaker sessions with Jeff Lawson of Twilio and Emmett Shear of Twitch will be shown on the TechCrunch Twitch account.
- Apple TV – A full live stream of the show will be shown on the TC app within Apple TV.
You can also watch clips, replays, etc. from the show:
- TechCrunch.com – Every segment of the show will be hosted on our site.
- YouTube – Speaker sessions, Startup Battlefield and Battlefield Finals presentations, product showcase videos from Startup Alley and select segments from the hackathon will be posted to YouTube.
- Facebook – Select segments from speaker sessions, product showcases, the hackathon and Startup Battlefield Finals will be distributed on Facebook.
- Twitter – Clips and full sessions from all speakers will hit Twitter in near real time. Full Startup Battlefield presentations (including the Finals) and select clips from the hackathon will also be posted to Twitter.
- Instagram – Select segments from speaker sessions will hit Instagram. We’ll also be regularly updating our Story with content from the event.
- Snapchat – We’ll be regularly updating our story with content from the event. There’s also a geofilter for the event, so be sure to use it.