The folks at RSA want to give one TechCrunch reader a pair of full conference passes to the RSA Conference 2016 in San Francisco (a $4,590 value).
The tech conference runs from February 29 – March 4 in San Francisco at the Moscone Center. The winner will have access to over 400 sessions, will be able to explore over 500 exhibitors and watch the top 10 finalists battle for the title of Most Innovative Startup at the RSAC Innovation Sandbox Contest.
Now, some details on the contest and how to enter:
- The contest goes live today and ends on Monday, February 1 at 10 am PT.
- 1 winner will receive 2 tickets to the RSA Conference 2016 in San Francisco (a $4,590 value).
- We will reach out to the winners by email.
- You can earn extra entries to the contest by sharing the giveaway link with friends and following our social accounts.
- This contest is US only.
- Enter the contest by clicking the image below or by clicking on this link.