Oprah has been sharing her “Favorite Things” list with us every holiday season for the last 20 years. But this year the “queen of television” penned a deal with Amazon to offer an easy way to buy all those items on her list in one place.
“…this year’s list might just be my most versatile and fun ever,” Oprah said of her 87 picks, also featured in the December 2015 issue of O, The Oprah Magazine (hitting newsstands next week).
The Amazon partnership is also a nice win for both Oprah and the products she chose to endorse this year. A few magic words from this media magistrate, right next to a buy button and Oprah is sure to rack in a healthy revenue share for her and a bump in profits for those she touts.
Some of the fun items on the list this year include a few lovely tech trinkets like:
- Fujifilm Instax Smartphone Printer ($138)
- Jawbone UP3 ($180, 20% off with code: OPRAH)
- Amazon Echo ($180)
Other zany items in this year’s lineup include:
- Frontgate faux-fur pet jacket ($39)
- Burt’s Bees Baby family jammies (ranging from $17 to $40, depending on the item)
- The Elvis Cake, a vanilla cake filled with banana custard and topped with peanut butter buttercream and chocolate ganache ($34)
The billionaire media mogul may be worth $3 billion, but a bit more doesn’t hurt.