In order to help spread the word about their new iOS platform, 3CX is giving away a new 16GB iPhone 6s to a TechCrunch reader.
The iPhone 6s is the latest version of the smartphone and is complete with 3D Touch, an improved 12MP camera and improved CPU performance. The phone is now built with stronger casing and glass, and for this giveaway, will come in the cool Space Gray color.
And why will you want to use the 3CXPhone app with the new iPhone 6s?
The 3CX Phone System is a software-based PBX for Windows that includes integrated, WebRTC-based video conferencing. The 3CX Phone softphone client allows users to take their extension with them wherever they go with the unified communications feature set on their mobile device, which can reduce mobile bills with the use of VoIP/SIP. The phone has TMobile as the carrier, however the winner can insert any sim card with any carrier.
Now, some details on the contest and how to enter:
- The contest goes live today and ends on Thursday, October 22 at noon PT.
- 1 winner will receive a 16GB Space Gray iPhone 6s (a $649 value).
- We will reach out to the winners by email.
- You can earn extra entries to the contest by sharing the giveaway link with friends and following our social accounts.
- This contest is US only.
- Enter the contest by clicking the image below or by clicking on this link.