Hello fellow disrupters, and welcome to another episode of CrunchWeek, TechCrunch’s weekly roundup show where we talk the biggest things in tech.
This week we’re chatting about iOS 9 landing, WatchOS2 not, Facebook’s working on a not-dislike emoji button and people are rainbow barfing all over Snapchat. Also, we invite Ahmed to join us in the TechCrunch studio the next time he visits San Francisco.
As Alex says: It’s Friday, it’s CrunchWeek, it’s time to throw down and talk some smack. Hit play, and we’ll see you all right back here in 7 days.
- Founded 2004
- Overview Facebook is an online social networking service that allows its users to connect with friends and family as well as make new connections. It provides its users with the ability to create a profile, update information, add images, send friend requests, and accept requests from other users. Its features include status update, photo tagging and sharing, and more. Facebook’s profile structure includes …
- Location Menlo Park, CA
- Categories Internet, Social Media, Social Network, Social
- Website http://www.facebook.com
- Full profile for Facebook
- Founded 2011
- Overview Snap, formerly Snapchat Inc, is a privately owned multinational camera company. The company announced the rebranding on September 24, 2016 as it introduces its new product called Spectacles.
- Location Venice, CA
- Categories Photography, File Sharing, Messaging, Apps, Mobile
- Founders Evan Spiegel
- Website https://www.snap.com/en-US/
- Full profile for Snap Inc.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; Apple TV; a portfolio …
- Location Cupertino, CA
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Retail, Hardware, Software, Electronics
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple