Will tomorrow’s groundbreaking gadget solve world hunger while destroying art and prompting teens to fornicate like bunnies? No, no, and yes.
The ever-savvy web comic, XKCD, hit another one out of the park with this handy checklist for all future anti-tech hysteria.
For references, here are links to every single one of the items
- Google makes us smarter
- Google makes us stupid
- Tech destroys industries (from me!)
- Social media makes us less empathetic
- Teens and irresponsible sexting (do not search for this in Google Images)
- The Internet is ruining music
- Artists hated the invention of the camera
- Family ditches all new technology
- Internet is the way to world peace
- Facebook is making us lonely
We love you.