It’s Black Friday in the United States, but Amazon this morning revealed a couple of deals that it will be running from Cyber Monday and/or the next few days (specifically, starting at midnight on Sunday, November 27, through the end of next week).
The company is selling a $79 Kindle, a $99 Kindle Touch, a $149 Kindle Touch 3G and a $199 Kindle Fire – and reiterates that the latter device is “currently the best-selling item across all of Amazon” . Good thing they’re prepared for the rush.
On Cyber Monday, Amazon says it will also introduce new deals on other popular products, and the company was kind enough to offer a ‘sneak peek’ at some of the deals you can expect. Those that I assume will interest you the most are listed below:
– Sony Cybershot DSC-HX5V 10.2 MP Digital Camera: $199 (save $150)
– Pentax K-5 Digital SLR (Body Only): $999 (save $200)
– Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Bundle (includes Fable III and Halo Reach): $199 (save $100)
– Nokia N8 (Unlocked): $299.99 (save $249)
– Monster Diddybeats Headphones: $59.99 (save $89)
– Save up to 50% off select VTech electronic toys
Amazon says last year’s Cyber Monday was its absolute peak day last year, with more than 13.7 million items ordered worldwide (or 158 items per second).
Note that there are other gadgets that we think you should look for on Black Friday.