New startup accelerator Advise.me has today formalized partnerships with the law firm Perkins Cole, plus Xero, Zendesk, GetSatisfaction, and SEOmoz all of which will provide services to its startup participants for free.
The incubator, which is encouraging global entrepreneurs to apply to its program, has also just added eight more members to its team, including folks from GetSatisfaction, Facebook, Microsoft, Yammer, About.me, MetaLab, Posterous and Unitas Global.
With the Perkins Cole partnership, Advise.me participants will be able to work directly with the firm for all their legal needs for free, not just for legal consultation. Advise.me also formalized partnerships with Xero, Zendesk, and GetSatisfaction to provide one year of service to the companies accepted, as well with SEOmoz, which will provide six months of its pro service, also for free.
The new team members include:
- Wendy Lea, CEO at GetSatisfaction
- Sachin Agarwal, Founder and CEO at Posterous
- Grant Kirkwood, Founder and CEO at Unitas Global
- Alfredo Finch, Director of Finance at Microsoft
- Luke Seeley, Director of Product at MetaLab
- Brad Dowhaniuk, Sr. Accounting Manager at Facebook
- Laura Gluhanich, Community Manager at about.me
- Paul Lathrop, Senior Linux Systems Administrator at Yammer