Social media analytics company Socialbakers, previously known as Facebakers, has raised $2 million in funding in a round led by Earlybird Venture Capital. The funding will enable Socialbakers, which was founded in 2009 and says it is already profitable, to extend its offerings for social media monitoring.
Read on at TechCrunch Europe.
- Founded 2008
- Overview About Socialbakers Socialbakers is the trusted social media analytics partner to thousands of enterprise brands and SMBs, including over 100 companies on the 2015 Fortune Global 500. Leveraging the largest social media data-set in the industry, Socialbakers’ suite of solutions helps brands large and small ensure their investment in social media is delivering measurable business outcomes. With …
- Location Prague, 52
- Categories Social Media Marketing, Social Media, Social Media Management, Analytics
- Founders Jan Rezab
- Website http://www.socialbakers.com
- Full profile for Socialbakers
- Founded 1997
- Overview Established in 1997, Earlybird currently manages over €700 million ($900 million) in assets. It has backed more than 100 companies, some of which have sparked significant innovations in business and technology and resulted in large-scale IPOs and trade sales. Earlybird backs European companies with global ambitions and its active portfolio currently includes 33 companies across the consumer internet …
- Location Berlin, Berlin
- Categories Investment Management, Venture Capital
- Website http://earlybird.com/
- Full profile for Earlybird Venture Capital