Despite our busy week, Jason and I had the chance to sit down to do an episode of OMG/JK yesterday. We focused on a few key topics: Facebook’s new subscribe social option, their smart lists, the first Windows 8 developer preview, and TechCrunch Disrupt.
Obviously, it’s impossible to talk about Disrupt without mentioning Mike’s exit. So we address that at first, before going on to discuss the startups.
Below, find some relevant links to the things we talk about.
- Facebook Launches Twitter-Like ‘Subscriptions’, Lets You Share With Unlimited Users
- Facebook Begins Auto-Grouping Friends Into Smart Lists
- Windows 8 Brings Entirely New Look And Feel, Unifies Touch And PC Interfaces
- Fly Or Die: Premature Opinions On Windows 8? We Got ‘Em Here!
- Previewing The Future: Hands On With Windows 8
- TechCrunch As We Know It May Be Over
- And The Winner Of TechCrunch Disrupt Is…Shaker
- The Ultimate Guide To TechCrunch Disrupt SF 2011