Get ready. This is one epic episode of OMG/JK.
It’s been a couple of weeks since our last show — and those weeks have been packed with news. Google announced that it’s in the process of acquiring Motorola, which will have major implications for the future of Android. Facebook made some changes to its Places product and privacy settings. And, in sad news, Steve Jobs announced that he’s stepping down as CEO of Apple.
Don’t worry, the episode isn’t that long — it clocks in around half an hour, and we think it’s a good one.
Here are some stories relevant to this week’s episode:
- Google Buys Motorola Mobility For $12.5B, Says “Android Will Stay Open”
- The Land Rush: Why Google Won’t Bless Motorola As Its Favorite Android
- “Defending Android
- Steve Jobs Resigns As CEO Of Apple
- Apple’s COO Tim Cook Replaces Steve Jobs As CEO
- Facebook’s Massive Kitchen Sink Update: Photo Tag Approvals And So Much More