How to protect your precious Motorola Xoom? Put an Otterbox around it. Really, it’s a good idea if you don’t mind a little bulk. I found that the one for iPad was sturdy, practical, and worth every penny if your device will be exposed to peril.
Their new Defender case for the Xoom costs $90. Now you just have to figure out how to put the damn thing on (it takes a while).
- Founded 1998
- Overview Known as an innovator of protective solutions for the leading global handheld manufacturers, wireless carriers and distributors, we've got technology covered! Starting with something as simple as a box, OtterBox was created in 1998 and built upon fundamentals of hard work, creativity and perseverance. Our cases are dedicated to all the klutzy, spontaneous, chaotic, graceless individuals who have …
- Location Fort Collins, CO
- Categories Electronics, Manufacturing
- Website http://otterbox.com
- Full profile for OtterBox
- Founded 2001
- Overview Xoom is a pioneer in the international money transfer market, providing consumers with an easy to use, cost-effective and safe way of sending money worldwide. With Xoom, consumers can send money to friends and family to 30 countries in Latin America, the Philippines, India, Europe, Australia and South Africa from the convenience of their mobile phone, tablet or computer. Xoom was founded …
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Categories E-Commerce, Finance, Financial Services, Payments
- Founders Kevin Hartz
- Website http://xoom.com
- Full profile for Xoom Corporation