You can now download more than 50,000 Audible.com audiobooks on your Kindle via your Wi-Fi connection. You’ve always been able to download Audible audiobooks from the site itself, then transfer them to your Kindle via a USB, but now you can do so wirelessly.
There’s really not much more to this story, other than to mention that when you first sign up with Audible they give you a 30-day free trial.
- Founded 1994
- Overview Amazon is an e-commerce retailer formed originally to provide consumers with products in two segments. It offers users with merchandise and content purchased for resale from vendors and those offered by third-party sellers. Operating in North American and International markets, Amazon provides its services through websites such as amazon.com and amazon.ca. It also enables authors, musicians, filmmakers, …
- Location Seattle, WA
- Categories Crowdsourcing, E-Commerce, Internet, Delivery, Retail, Software
- Founders Jeff Bezos
- Website http://amazon.com
- Full profile for Amazon
- Founded 1999
- Overview Audible is a provider of spoken audio information and entertainment , on the Internet. They provide premium spoken audio content, such as audio versions of books and newspapers and radio programs, that is delivered over the Internet and played back on personal computers and hand-held electronic devices. The Audible service allows consumers to purchase and download their content from their Website, …
- Location Newark, NJ
- Categories E-Commerce
- Founders Don Katz
- Website http://www.audible.com
- Full profile for Audible