Hey! You! Android fan! You might want to take a seat. Ready?
Verizon hasn’t made the launch date official just yet, but we’ve got the next best thing: major third-party retailer Wirefly has just sent out word that pre-orders for the Thunderbolt will begin tonight, with the first shipments hitting the delivery trucks on March 17th.
Just tuning in to this whole Thunderbolt deal? Here are the specs:
- HTC Sense 2.0
- 4G LTE Support
- 1GHz Snapdragon processor
- 4.3” WVGA display (Resolution: 480 x 800)
- 8 GB of Internal Storage, microSD support up to 32GB
- 768 MB RAM
- Dolby surround sound
- 8-megapixel camera and HD video recording
- Wireless DLNA media sharing
- Dimensions: 4.80 x 2.60 x 0.52
What do you think: is the Thunderbolt a worthy entry as Verizon’s first 4G smartphone?