While it’s not the carbon copy some seem to think it is, the X100 does take a lot of design cues from Leica and this generation of cameras in general. I’m dying to get my hands on one of these, though that $1200 price tag is a little intimidating.
Lots more comparison pics and other X100 porn at Nokton’s Flickr page.
- Founded 1980
- Overview Leica Camera AG is an internationally operating, premium-segment manufacturer of cameras and sport optics products. The legendary status of the Leica brand is founded on a long tradition of excellence in the construction of lenses and optical devices. And today, in combination with innovative technologies, Leica products continue to guarantee better pictures in all situations in the worlds of visualisation …
- Location Wetzlar, 05
- Categories Photography, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing
- Website http://leica-camera.com/
- Full profile for Leica
- Founded 1934
- Overview Fujifilm USA develops and sells consumer products and business products related to photography. It is the North American branch of Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, a Japanese multinational photography and imaging company. The company serves various industries, including medical, graphic arts, optics, enterprise storage, motion picture, and photography. The company’s consumer products are categorized …
- Location Tokyo, 40
- Categories Photography, Hardware, Software
- Website http://www.fujifilm.com
- Full profile for FUJIFILM