Like so many companies nowadays, Toshiba is betting high on 3D. The company has announced [JP] the dynabook T551/D8B, a 3D-enabled laptop that boast quite a few impressive features (glasses are required to view pictures in 3D).
Here are the main specs:
- 15.6-inch screen with 1,366 x 768 resolution
- Blu-ray drive (3D-compatible)
- Core i7-2630QM (2GHz) CPU
- 1 GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M graphics card
- Intel HM65 Express chip set
- 8GB memory
- 750GB HDD
- one USB 3.0 port, three USB 2.0 ports, one HDMI interface
- 0.3MP web cam
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit) plus Office Home and Business 2010
Toshiba will start selling the dynabook T551/D8B in Japan next month (price: $2,540).