Another day, another 3D-related news item. Today, it’s Fujitsu Japan, which just announced [JP] the ESPRIMO FH/99CM, a desktop computer that boasts a naked-eye 3D display. The screen is sized at 23 inches and produces full HD pictures.
Other features include:
- Blu-ray drive (3D Blu-ray support)
- Core i7-2630QM (2.00GHz) CPU
- Intel H65 Express chip set
- 4GB memory
- 2TB HDD
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Gigabit Ethernet
- two USB 3.0 ports, four USB 2.0 ports
- Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit)
Fujitsu will start selling the ESPRIMO FH/99CM in Japan on February 25 for $3,100.