We had a special guest for this week’s episode of OMG/JK, the show I host alongside fellow writer Jason Kincaid: the new MacBook Air. If you’ve been waiting to see two guys endlessly fawn over something, watch above.
And once we wiped the drool off of our faces, we also discussed Kleiner Perkins’ new sFund, the $250 million fund to back new social applications. And we talk a bit about the Google TV, its awful remotes, and the quickly heating up connected television space.
Here are some posts relevant to the topics we discuss:
- Behold: The New MacBook Air [Pictures]
- MacBook Air Apparent: I Have Never Used My Computer’s Optical Drive
- Free As A Bird: Initial Thoughts After A Day With The New MacBook Air
- John Doerr Talks sFund And iFund But Not fbFund Or aFund
- The Kleiner Perkins sFund: A $250 Million Bet That Social Is Just Getting Started
- Live: Kleiner Perkins Unveils The $250 Million sFund With Facebook, Zynga, and Amazon
- With Google TV, I May Never Leave The Sofa Again
- ABC, CBS And NBC Shut Out Google TV: Fox And MTV Still Available
- Wow, Sony’s Google TV Remote Looks Like A Ten Thousand Button Nightmare