Standby in 3 – 2 – 1: We are now live from San Francisco with TechCrunch Disrupt. If you can’t make the conference in person, you can still watch all the great panels, fireside chats, product launches, and the Startup Battlefield, plus a few surprises on TechCrunch TV.
We’ll be webcasting the entire 3-day event and showing you all the action on the main stage. The guest list reads like a who’s who in Silicon Valley and the world of entrepreneurs. Plus, during the breaks we’ll have special backstage interviews and take you on a walking tour of Startup Alley.
TechCrunch Disrupt will not get taken over by AngelGate according to Michael Arrington. But we did have 2 key players discussing it this morning – Ron Conway and Dave McClure; here’s a look at the complete star-studded agenda.
Tech specs: We’ll have 7 cameras feeding into 2 Tricasters, live webcasting via Ustream, on demand video archives via Ooyala and tweet-able transcripts from SpeakerText. Use Twitter hashtag #TCdisrupt.
If you’re here, then enjoy the show. If you’re not here — enjoy the show.
- Bing Gordon: “Zynga Is Four Disruptions In One”
- The Panel That’s Definitely, Maybe Not About AngelGate
- Greylock Gives Super Angel-Turned-VC Reid Hoffman A $20 Million Seed Fund
- Kno To Build A Single Screen, Education-Focused Tablet
- Windows Live Outsources Blogging, Migrating 30 Million Users To WordPress.com
- HP Exec Bradley: Tablets Will Be A $40 Billion Market
- Peter Thiel: We Would Be A Lot More Careful About Funding Facebook Today
- Peter Thiel Has New Initiative To Pay Kids To “Stop Out Of School”
Coverage around the web:
- Huffington Post coverage seems to be centralized here
- At ZDNet: Mary Jo Foley on Windows Live; Sam Diaz on HP
- Robert Scoble collects his Disrupt coverage using a few competing services
- VentureBeat has its Disrupt coverage under a tag for your convenience.
- Inside Facebook on FB’s $30 billion valuation
- The Next Web on HP not licensing webOS
- Several print media outlets have picked up Thiel’s comments: The LA Times, Forbes, and USA Today, among others.
If you’d like to help build up the mountain of coverage we’re making here, be sure to tag all your tweets, posts, photos, and so on with #tcdisrupt. That tag’s stream tends to show up onstage a lot. We’ll continue to update this post with links to deeper coverage of the panels, startups, and other developments at the show, so refresh often. And don’t forget to check in on Foursquare.