We had a brief hiatus last week (I spent four days and four nights wandering around the desert), so we have a lot to talk about: Apple finally got around to handing down its 10(0) App Store commandments, Google reinvented the search experience, and iTunes got its very own social network.
Check out the links below for more background on the topics we’re discussing:
- Apple Opens App Store To “Other” Development Platforms, Publishes Review Guidelines
- Thou Shalt Not Chatroulette Or Russian Roulette: The Best Of The App Store Rules
- Google Instant: It Searches Before You Type
- Google Instant Coming Natively To Browsers “In The Next Few Months”
- The iTunes Ping Social Question: Follow, Friend, Or Lurk?
- Ping Is Apple’s iTunes For Everything