AndroidSpin just got their mitts on this supposed snapshot of T-Mobile’s end-of-the-year launch roadmap, and, after about 20 minutes of squinting, I think we’ve got most of it deciphered.
Here’s what we’ve gleaned from it so far:
- The Samsung Vibrant (Android) will launch on July 21st — which we knew.
- The Motorola Charm (Android) (which was announced sans launch date this morning) is also set to debut on July 21st.
- Looks like RIM will be launching something (though not so much as a name is given) in early September. If I had to guess, I’d wager that’d be the Curve 9300.
- HTC should be debuting an Android handset currently known as the HTC Vanguard on September 9th. This is the first we’ve heard of it.
- Early November brings the “Emerald”. The rumor mill has been spinning its gears about something called “Project Emerald” for a few weeks now, with the most recent rumors suggesting that it’s going to be one of HTC’s first Android 3.0 phones.
- It looks like the HTC Shubert might launch around November 17th. From what I’ve heard, the Shubert will be one of HTC’s first Windows Phone 7 handsets.
- Around November 3rd, Motorola looks to be lining up to launch two Android handsets: one’s called Jordan, and I think that other one reads “Begonia”. This is the first we’ve heard about these ones.
Alas, not much by way of new details — but at least we have tentative launch dates for all of these for whenever the rest of the details show up.
Spot anything we missed? Let us know in the comments below