It seems like everyone is up in arms about the iPhone 4 antenna issue. You know, the one Apple CEO Steve Jobs suggested you fix by avoiding “holding it that way.” That “way” being the way just about everyone holds their phone. As such, it should be no surprise that Hitler is upset about this issue as well.
Michael Ingram Jr. made the excellent video below.
The choice lines in this one:
- “Even with the MicroCell we lost signal”
- “Jobs email said to hold the phone differently. Or get a case.”
- “I don’t feel like paying more money to make my $300 phone work like it should!”
- “Bumpers are multi colored and cost only $29.”
- “Multi colored? Are you serious?”
- “Damnit, how am I supposed to have an online flamewar with all those Android fanboys?”
- “MG Siegler laughed it off in his latest post talking about ‘that’s what she said'”
- “Maybe it’s time to look elsewhere. I heard those Google boys make a mean mobile OS.”
Update: Sadly, the video had to be taken down. Hope you saw it when it was up!