10. Master Rob the Video Robot
This week at CrunchGear, we’re looking back at some of our favorite gadgets from the not-so-distant past — old phones, computers, media players, toys… those devices that still stand out in our memories despite their obsolescence. Feel free to contribute some of your own nostalgia.
In no particular order except I present to you some of the greatest examples of game advertising in existence.
9. The Outrageous New Game… Tetris!
8.The Promo for the Sega Saturn
7. Warning: ColecoVision Graphics do not look like this
6. They tell you the score and the time!
5. Genesis Does! You can’t do this on Nintendo!
4. Yeah, that’s Paul Rudd
3. Do you know how excited we all were about this game? Do you?